Chialisp is a powerful and secure LISP-like language for encumbering and releasing funds with smart-contract capabilities. This website is a consolidated place to learn about Chialisp, CLVM and the conditions language.
Here's a sample:
- Bram’s introductory post on Chialisp
- Bram’s introduction to our MVP of Coloured coins
- Download Chialisp 0.4 in tar.gz format
- CLVM Basics
- Coins, Spends and Wallets
- Deeper into CLVM
- The Compiler and Other Useful Information
- Glossary of Chialisp terms
The first Chialisp smart transaction that we integrated into chia-blockchain were Coloured Coins. We will be integrating additional smart transactions and wallets into chia-blockchain in most releases.